NEC BACKUP for Salesforce: On-Demand Webinar This webinar aims to...
MuleSoft Migration - A Quick Guide
MuleSoft’s latest launch Mule 4, offers some exciting integration solutions for businesses at a low cost in a simplified manner, compared to its prior version, Mule 3. Know about the WHATs, WHYs & HOWs of MuleSoft Migration 3 to 4 in detail and experience how it can prove profitable for your business.
- About Mule 4
- When to plan for migration from Mule 3 to Mule 4
- Key Capabilities of Mule 4
- Mule 3 to Mule 4 Cheat Sheet
- Why companies need to opt for mule 4
- Best practices adopted for Mule 4
- Essential things to track post-migration
- Success Metrics post-migration
Would like to know more about the migration? Let’s connect!
Read more about our latest news and articles
March Madness: MuleSoft Migration 3 to 4, Insights & Learnings:...
Overview At The Ksquare Group, the Enterprise Backend team is...
IRVING, TX – March 25th, 2021 – The Ksquare Group...
A Nearshore Center of Excellence
Our Pods are designed to augment your existing workforce, to speed delivery cycles, and improve overall customer experience.Contact us