Overview: Our client is a new entity offering configurable team...
Essential things to track post-migration
Few essential things to keep a check on post-migration are:
- Watching your services is always a great plan. Post-migration of Mule 3 to Mule 4, you will still want to monitor (or check your logs of) your services (API’s) for any errors and behaviours to see if the Development/QA team has missed something and is there need to fix it.
- It would be best to watch on the server/resource consumption. A high consumption could indicate an issue with the implementation of the service.
If kept in mind, these few things will give you insights into everything that is working well and everything that needs attention. Moreover, you can never go wrong with configuring alerts. It is always an excellent option to help you track possible issues at a point.
Would like to know more about the migration? Let’s connect!
Read more about our latest news and articles
Overview: With $ 122.7B assets under management, one of the...
Overview: Treasured Vessels Foundation is a non-profit devoted to providing...
Overview: Our client is a financial application where you can...
A Nearshore Center of Excellence
Our Pods are designed to augment your existing workforce, to speed delivery cycles, and improve overall customer experience.Contact us
- Ksquare Facilitates User Growth and Management for a World-Class Workspace Solutions Company
- Largest Real Estate & Investment Firm Leverages Ksquare for a Streamlined Asset Solution
- Treasured Vessels Foundation | Salesforce Implementation
- How Ksquare Helped Improve Positive Engagement Among Staff and Users for a Financial Application
- YETI | Salesforce Implementation