We live in the digital era, an era where big...
Best practices adopted for Mule 4
- Avoid implementing business logic in the interface layer.
- Make use of reusable flows if and whenever needed.
- Having a strategy for organizing files, like creating packages representing the API involved.
- Make use of Traits, ResourceTypes, DataTypes, and Examples to create reusable components and keep them in separated files.
- Use RAML DataTypes validations when possible.
- Identify and implement a reusable logic for handling common errors.
- Usage of custom error types for improved flexibility on handling errors.
- Extract common business logic and organize it into custom DataWeave Modules.
- In DataWeave, extract complex logic inside a function with a descriptive name.
- Always use a built-in function from DataWeave to achieve your goals – make sure to read the DataWeave documentation.
- Document yourself, so you always choose the best components for the logic you want to implement.
Would like to know more about the migration? Let’s connect!
Read more about our latest news and articles
NEC BACKUP for Salesforce: On-Demand Webinar This webinar aims to...
March Madness: MuleSoft Migration 3 to 4, Insights & Learnings:...
Overview At The Ksquare Group, the Enterprise Backend team is...
A Nearshore Center of Excellence
Our Pods are designed to augment your existing workforce, to speed delivery cycles, and improve overall customer experience.Contact us