Overview: Our client is a new entity offering configurable team...
Best practices adopted for Mule 4
- Avoid implementing business logic in the interface layer.
- Make use of reusable flows if and whenever needed.
- Having a strategy for organizing files, like creating packages representing the API involved.
- Make use of Traits, ResourceTypes, DataTypes, and Examples to create reusable components and keep them in separated files.
- Use RAML DataTypes validations when possible.
- Identify and implement a reusable logic for handling common errors.
- Usage of custom error types for improved flexibility on handling errors.
- Extract common business logic and organize it into custom DataWeave Modules.
- In DataWeave, extract complex logic inside a function with a descriptive name.
- Always use a built-in function from DataWeave to achieve your goals – make sure to read the DataWeave documentation.
- Document yourself, so you always choose the best components for the logic you want to implement.
Would like to know more about the migration? Let’s connect!
Read more about our latest news and articles
Overview: With $ 122.7B assets under management, one of the...
Overview: Treasured Vessels Foundation is a non-profit devoted to providing...
Overview: Our client is a financial application where you can...
A Nearshore Center of Excellence
Our Pods are designed to augment your existing workforce, to speed delivery cycles, and improve overall customer experience.Contact us
- Ksquare Facilitates User Growth and Management for a World-Class Workspace Solutions Company
- Largest Real Estate & Investment Firm Leverages Ksquare for a Streamlined Asset Solution
- Treasured Vessels Foundation | Salesforce Implementation
- How Ksquare Helped Improve Positive Engagement Among Staff and Users for a Financial Application
- YETI | Salesforce Implementation